I am a lover of lists. Lists, notebooks, lace, and pastel color. So today, I am going to make a list of all the things I want to do. Ways I’d like to improve myself mentally, emotionally, and physically.
- E A T H E A L T H I E R : My diet consists of meat and cake. All that oil and sugar, while it’s temporarily sustaining, isn’t good for me in the long term. My skin is suffering and there have been studies showing a correlation between a bad diet and mental illnesses. The goal is simple ~ one fruit. two vegetables. everyday.
- E X E R C I S E : Changing my diet isn’t enough. I go out and play badminton every once in a while, but I can absolutely do more. Maybe, incorporate a little bit of jogging ~ cardio. Yoga has also been found to improve the severity of mental illness.
- S E X U A L I T Y: This doesn’t mean I’m going to spontaneously be promiscuous. Being a latter-day saint has been restricting as any sexual activity has been condemned. One day, I want to be able to give pleasure and feel pleasure without guilt. Sex isn’t evil. It’s beautiful and it feels beautiful. There is nothing wrong with being sexually aroused ~ NEVER feel ASHAMED.
- A N X I E T Y : I dare myself to go out and do one thing I’m afraid of. Whether that’s walking after dark or taking a nap on a couch instead of a bed, overcome the beast. Living life with the comforts of continuity isn’t living at all.
- C O N F I D E N C E : If makeup makes me feel pretty, then I’ll wear makeup. If I feel cute in skirts, then I’ll wear skirts. Who cares if my family thinks it’s weird, I’ll do whatever makes me happy.